This website has grown over time; on average the site currently gets 60 visits each day! I would like to thank everyone for visiting, and I do appreciate all comments and suggestions; as always photos and info about any 757 is more than welcome.
Production List: ACTIVE (last update Jul 9, 2020) / Photos: 936 active (last update May 25, 2020)
- Jun 27 – G-OOBD (c/n 33099) of TUI Airways ferried London/LTN-Bangor/BGR-Goodyear/GYR as TOM20P June 26th; for lease return; to be converted to freighter.
- Jun 7 – EC-KLD and EC-FTR of Cygnus Air are both operating for European Air Transport Leipzig.
- May 4 – The parked 757 aircraft list has been transferred to the forum section under stored aircraft; American, Delta and United each have their own page.
- Mar 26 – Because of the COVID-19 virus many Boeing 757s are being parked; I have created a list in the news section with parked 757s; I will try to update this list every day.
- Mar 13 – N510UA (c/n 24780) of United Airlines; last service: Los Angeles/LAX-Newark/EWR as UAL510 March 6th; ferried Newark/EWR-Tupelo/TUP as UAL2711 March 13th; for part out and scrapping.
If you are interested in more news, movements and/or photos, please join my Facebook group.