This website has grown over time; on average the site currently gets 60 visits each day! I would like to thank everyone for visiting, and I do appreciate all comments and suggestions and as always photos and info about any 757 is more than welcome.
Production List: ACTIVE (last update May 28, 2023) / Photos: 949 active (last update Feb 23, 2023)
- May 14 – ARG-01 (c/n 29306, ex N757AG) performed a local air test at Salina/SLN as AR1 May 12th in full Fuerza Aérea Argentina c/s.
- May 6 – Titan Airways operated its last 757 service May 4th with G-ZAPX arriving at London/STN.
- Apr 9 – N198AA (c/n 32392) ferried Roswell/ROW-New Iberia/ARA as OMD176 April 6th; for conversion to freighter.
- Mar 24 – 2 Excel Aviation is a new Boeing 757-200 operator (see news section).
- Mar 12 – Mavi Gök Airlines is a new Boeing 757-300 operator (see news section).
- Feb 23 – added new pictures to the photo album; thanks to Koos van der Heijden from his USA trip in December 2022.
- Jan 31 – N185AN (c/n 32379) ferried Roswell/ROW-Honolulu/HNL-Guam/Guam as OMD345 January 30th; for freighter conversion in China.
- Jan 5 – N182AN (c/n 29592) and N692AA (c/n 26972) both ferried Roswell/ROW-New Iberia/ARA January 4th; for conversion to freighter.
- Dec 23 – N394BR (c/n 30394) ferried Xiamen/XMN-Guam/GUM as ELX394 December 23rd; after conversion to freighter; for Cargojet.
If you are interested in more news, movements and/or photos, please join my Facebook group.
I am trying to find out the fate of the ex Monarch airlines 757’s recently withdrawn from use (November 2014) I am told they may be returned to the lessor in the USA either for breaking or re-sale
The british registrations of these aircraft are G-MONJ and G-MONK – if you have any information I would be very grateful.
Thanks for your interest in the website! You can follow G-MONJ @ http://www.b757.info/24104/
and G-MONK @ http://www.b757.info/24105/; if there any updates I will add it here. Some good websites to follow aircraft are http://www.flightradar24.com and http://www.flightaware.com
Have few pics if you send email ill send you if you like.matt
Hi Matt, all pictures are welcome, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!!
Hi we have part of gmon j being shipped to Iceland just the front section of the frame.
Verified: 757-200 N309DH is sitting outside our hangar at Cecil Field Jacksonville for conversion by FlightStar Inc.
Thanks for info; do you know if ex-Royal Air Maroc 757 N686AL is still there? or has it been scrapped?
Icelandair is receiving 2 new aircraft from IFLY one is EI-DUA s/n 26247 and other one I do not know at the moment. It is possible it will be EI-DUC s/n 26248 they are replacing TF-FIY and TF- FIZ
Thanks for info; EI-DUD (c/n 26249) is the second aircraft.
Ex. EI-DUA s/n 26247,
Ex. EI-DUD s/n 26249,
I am trying to find out the fate of N689AA. I will not use or access facebook. thanks.
Please click on following link for the history of N689AA: http://www.b757.info/25731/
Thanks for your interest in my website!
Thanks for making this website. Just flew on 757-223 N197AN and it really is a great plane even 15 years later. (2001) I don’t know what airlines are going to replace it with, it’s the perfect size for many routes and its range is much longer that 321, MD90-50, etc.
Very interesting informations. Many thanks to the webmaster. Have a pretty day.
Actually German Condor hast manys 757-300, but they Use them for long haul AS Well which we sonst Like, we fly in dec 31th to new years from Kuala Lumpur to Frankfurt, with a necessary fuel Stop in Dubai. We think ITS Not made for this Long way regarding comfort and health of passengers.