This website has grown over time; on average the site currently gets 60 visits each day! I would like to thank everyone for visiting, and I do appreciate all comments and suggestions; as always photos and info about any 757 is more than welcome.
Production List: ACTIVE (last update Jun 25, 2022) / Photos: 936 active (last update May 25, 2020)
- June 25 – TF-FIC (c/n 30735) of Icelandair ferried Keflavik/KEF-Hamburg/HAM as ICE1408 June 25th in all white c/s with “Albert Ballin” titles; going on world tour for cruise company.
- May 31 – N177AN (c/n 32396) ferried Roswell/ROW-Anchorage/ANC-Seoul/ICN-Xiamen/XMN under registration May 27th (arrived May 31st); for conversion to freighter; for YTO Cargo Airlines.
- May 6 – N205UW (c/n 30887) ferried Roswell/ROW-Honolulu/HNL-Guam/GUM-? under registration May 5th; for conversion to freighter; for SF Airlines.
- May 1 – N28836 (c/n 28836) ferried Xiamen/XMN-Guam/GUM-Honolulu/HNL-Oakland/OAK April 29th after conversion to freighter (arrived 30/04/2022); for Cargojet.
- Apr 8 – HP-2010DAE of DHL Aero Expreso crash landed at San Jose/SJO (see news section).
- Apr 4 – New liveries for Condor (see news section).
- Mar 26 – Samaritan’s Purse new 757 freighter operator (see news section).
- Mar 17 – VQ-BSQ of Aviastar-Tu Airlines re-rgd RA-73354 because of sanctions against Russia due to Ukraine war.
If you are interested in more news, movements and/or photos, please join my Facebook group.