This website has grown over time; on average the site currently gets 60 visits each day! I would like to thank everyone for visiting, and I do appreciate all comments and suggestions and as always photos and info about any 757 is more than welcome.
Production List: ACTIVE (last update Dec 3, 2022) / Photos: 938 active (last update Aug 31, 2022)
- Dec 3 – Argentina’s president okays new government aircraft (see news section)
- Oct 15 – Longtail Aviation has added a 757 freighter to its fleet (c/n 25042 VP-BCX, ex N531UA)
- Oct 3 – FarCargo is a new 757 freighter operator for the Faroe Islands.
- Oct 2 – Airline Geo Sky is a new 757 freighter operator; 4L-GEG (c/n 25622) was delivered September 30th in all white c/s.
- Aug 28 – N235WD (c/n 24235) ferried Roswell/ROW-Orlando/SFB as JTN256 August 21st; for freighter modifications.
- Aug 8 – N379BR (c/n 29379) ferried Xiamen/XMN-Guam/GUM-Honolulu/HNL-Hamilton/YHM as ELX379 August 6th (arriving August 8th); after conversion to freighter; for Cargojet.
- July 26 – MIAT Mongolian Airlines is a new 757 freighter operator; OO-TFC (c/n 25397) was re-rgd 2-TFCA and ferried Lleida/ILN-Malta/MLA-Ulaanbaatar/ULN July 22nd; to become JU-1109.
- July 21 – N207UW (c/n 32448) ferried Roswell/ROW-Honolulu/HNL-Guam/GUM July 20th; for conversion to freighter in China; for SF Airlines.
If you are interested in more news, movements and/or photos, please join my Facebook group.