This website has grown over time; on average the site currently gets 60 visits each day! I would like to thank everyone for visiting, and I do appreciate all comments and suggestions; as always photos and info about any 757 is more than welcome.
Production List: ACTIVE (last update Jul 23, 2021) / Photos: 936 active (last update May 25, 2020)
- Jul 20 – TF-ISX (c/n 30179) of Icelandair ferried Lleida/ILD-Keflavik/KEF as ICE6080 July 20th; after storage; to return to service July 21st.
- Jul 4 – N183AN (c/n 29593) ex American Airlines ferried Roswell/ROW-Anchorage/ANC-Khabarovsk/KHV-Xiamen/XMN as JTN211 July 3rd (arriving July 5); for conversion to freighter in China.
- Jun 28 – Amerijet International Airlines new 757 (freighter) operator; first aircraft, N818NH, was delivered June 15th.
- Jun 21 – N788BC (c/n 32242) re-rgd UR-AZO to Azur Air Ukraine; ferried Marana/MZJ-Bangor/BGR-Shannon/SNN-Istanbul/SAW as UTN4004 June 19th (arrived June 21st).
- Apr 25 – OE-LFB re-rgd LZ-BRB; currently at Budapest in ASL Airlines Belgium c/s without titles; for ?
- Apr 8 – TF-FIT (c/n 26244) of Icelandair re-rgd N1902S to TVPX Aircraft Solutions; to be converted to freighter.
- Mar 15 – TF-FIW (c/n 24838) of Icelandair ferried Keflavik/KEF-Kansas City/MCI as ICE6841 March 15th; for part out and scrapping.
If you are interested in more news, movements and/or photos, please join my Facebook group.